Subsidium provides multi-spectrum solutions aimed to address our ever evolving National Security challenges. Our goal remains to rapidly integrate our services into mission sets to achieve efficient and measurable results.
Subsidium’s leadership and employees are devoted to developing the best solutions to meet the nation’s rapidly evolving intelligence requirements. Our company ensures all intelligence specialists are properly trained and meet all security clearance requirements.
Our direct Intelligence capabilities include:
- Collection Management Mission Applications (CMMA)
- DoDIIS Server Baseline
- DoDIIS Client Baseline
- Computer peripherals (printers, scanners, KMM switches)
- DoDIIS Secure Voice over IP (VOIP) telephones
- VPN Crypto-servers (Borderguard, RemoteLink)
- DoDIIS Desktop VTC
- JWICS VTC
- Network infrastructure (routers, switches, media converters, CSU/DSU)
- Independent Duty Intelligence Specialist Notebook Computers
- Ship-Net JWICS VTC Support